Is namhaid an cheird gan í a fhoghlaim.
The craft is an enemy when not learned.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

[DIANNE] Weeks 1-2: Plotting Along a Straight Line

Reading over the description of this process, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it. And then I got into it... and liked it so much I did it for a second story!




I've looked over Anah's process post and, wow, this assignment was perfectly designed to highlight how differently we do things. I started laughing right away, because finally someone other than the two of us will be able to see how insanely differently she and I think about things... and yet somehow we make it all work.

Anah's plotline was James-centric, but I actually put both Nico and James on my plotline. I also noticed that she and I see the 'climax' of the novel at different points. I suspect we'll have to talk about that and figure out how and why we're thinking about it differently, and where we need to place the emphasis.

The Story So Far: Dianne discovers that the outline isn't the only valuable tool she needs in her writing toolbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment